Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:2082 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Chief Information Security Officer - BFSI (13-18 yrs)
Job Purpose Statement :
- Enterprise information and the IT enablers, including applications on which the information exist are subject of various risks.
- Technology based services provided to the customers, partners and employees need to be protected from disruptions of external and internal threats.
- This role is to advise on various risks and ensure controls are put in place to enhance the security posture of the enterprise.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Continuously review the enterprise IT Security Architecture and implement necessary changes;
- Dynamically determine risks across the IT landscape both within the enterprise and on the cloud. Ensure appropriate controls to minimize the risks, including those in a digital environment.
- Ensure security posture of Information is kept at its helm across all business and IT processes;
- Provide advisory in a dynamic IT environment to ensure the organisational IT risks are minimized.
- Information Systems audit certifications like CISA/CRISC
- Information Assurance certifications like ISO27000 LA
- Architectural certifications like TOGAF
- Project management certifications like PMP / PRINCE 2
- Specialised Security skills like CEH/Pen testing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.