Senior Manager - Human Resources at SkillVentory
Views:1408 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Information Security Officer - Bank (15-25 yrs)
Chief Information Security Officer - Bank
- Looking relevant experience candidates from Banking/Financial Services.
- Define cyber security framework (Information security Management Framework - ISMS), including policies and procedures based on the cyber security risk assessment of the information assets of the bank.
- Drive and ensure compliance to cyber security framework and regulatory requirements related to cyber security.
- Create cyber security awareness amongst all stakeholders about the cyber security - policies of the bank and inculcate security culture.
- Convene quarterly meeting of the Security Council and provide updates on the implementation and compliance to cyber security within the bank, accepted information security risks, information security incidents and threat landscape.
- Provide periodic updates on Cyber security threat landscape and the applicable exposure to the Bank to the Board / Board level Committees including IT subcommittee of the Board.
- Ensure inter alia, current/emerging cyber threats to banking (including payment systems) sector and the bank's preparedness in these aspects are invariably discussed in IT Strategy committee of the Board.
- Manage and monitor SOC and drive cyber security related projects.
- Coordinate the activities pertaining to Cyber Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRT) within the bank and represent in Crisis Management Team for consultation on cyber security aspects.
- Develop metrics covering all aspects of cyber security and periodically review the same.
Senior Manager - HR TA