Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:407 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Chief Information Security Officer (15-30 yrs)
As the CISO, you will be a member of the Leadership Team, you will represent security and technology risk management at the executive level, including regular communication with the Board of Directors and senior executives.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following: Leadership and Governance
- Develop and implement a strategic long-term information security strategy and roadmap to not only ensure the Company's and its customers' information assets are appropriately protected, but also is in compliance with all jurisdictional privacy and regulatory policies.
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction, and independent assessments on our information security program across the organization (executive leaders, architects, engineering, infrastructure, information security, building security, professional services, product, etc.)
- Work with Architecture, Engineering, and Operations teams to identify and continuously maintain a comprehensive suite of security tools and monitoring technologies that integrate effectively, keep pace with evolving threats, and keep the company secure across all data centers and network operations
- Establish central security operations practice (operations and tools) that can continuously monitor, hunt, detect, and respond to threats from internet and internal network traffic, servers, endpoint devices, desktops, etc.
- Lead security incident response and investigation at the executive level. Design and oversee response practices; including clear and consistent communication to other executives, the board of directors, customers and law enforcement and regulators as appropriate.
- Defines and maintains working knowledge of security standards, frameworks, certification requirements, and accreditation standards.
- Provide security architecture reviews, recommendations, and engineering for new and emerging technology solutions. Continuously tests the efficacy of our commercial software solutions and works with the engineering teams to remediate and prevent future vulnerabilities
Skills and Requirements
- 12+ years of security leadership experience. Experience supporting a growing security engineering practice with experience migrating to a cloud-first environment
- Experience with Business Continuity planning and Disaster Recovery