Leader at HeadSpace HR
Views:1247 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Chief Information Officer - SAP S4 HANA - Consumers/FMCG (20-30 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: A Leading Grooup
- Industries: Metals & Mining
- Company Type: Public
- Funding Stage: Acquired
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Product
- Founding Year: 1957
- No of Employees: 10000+
CIO with SAP S4 HANA Exposure || Consumers / FMCG || Kolkata / Mumbai / Bangalore || 20 to 25 Years ||
- We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company's IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
- An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
- The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Exposure of SAP S4HANA implementation
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mind-set
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Tech / BE in Computer Science & Post Graduation will be preferred
- 20 to 25 Years of Experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.