Chief Information Officer - NGO/IT/Education (15-22 yrs)
Chief Information Officer - NGO/IT/Education
They are group of companies based out of Pune, seeks to use innovative pedagogy and technology to bring the best global standards of skill development to the world's under-privileged citizens.
About the role:
The CIO will work closely with the Program teams to fully understand the program landscape and implement technology and data solutions accordingly.
Your role to supplement the Organisational goals:
- Develop a technology and data roadmap in line with the operational strategy and growth plan of the organisation and in alignment with the Mission Cell, MEL (Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning) framework and Programme Operations Team.
- Ensure that all key programs can be mapped onto common parameters and measures.
- Create an overall technology and data architecture that outlines and connects key technology components.
- Identify the processes/systems that need to be digitised/ created for enabling scale, including appropriate solutions
- Develop tools and processes for data collection, analysis and management within LCF
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage (ongoing basis).
- Maintain and when required, develop, the existing ERP system.
- Develop and implement the next version of the organization's ERP system including reports/dashboards.
- Support with, and track, adoption across the organization
- Identify and engage with technology partner(s) to design and implement the solutions for effective program and data management. (varying timelines as per solution)
- Establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Establish process for, and approve, purchases of technological equipment and software
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of various aspects of IT implementation to advise management and suggest actions
Data Management and Analytics:
- Design automated reporting formats for reporting to key stakeholders such as Government, donors and board of directors.)
- Analyse, synthesize, and produce key insights from the data that can inform the approach and design improvisations in the program
- Data and knowledge management - Lead the overall knowledge management system for the organization and enable data to be available on cloud with clear protocol for sharing and storage, such that security and confidentiality is assured.
- Finalization of Data Protection and Management Policy, training of relevant team members, implementation and compliance tracking.
Who we are looking for:
- Education : Masters in Information Technology
- Experience: Minimum 15+ years of experience
- IT skills - familiarity with modern databases and IT systems.
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Partnership management
- Communication skills - must have an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High social intelligence : able to engage teams, create relationships of trust with stakeholders.
- Able to reflect, empathetic and a good listener.
- Experience in Need Identification, Project Management, Stakeholder Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay on deadline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint