Chief Information Officer - Manufacturing/Engineering (18-20 yrs)
Industry : Engineering, Manufacturing, EPC
- Engineering degree and MBA is preferable
- 18- 20 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate with experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI ), The Internet of things (IOT), B2B, B2C
Job Summary :
The main objective of this role is to take the company to the next level in term of its IT infrastructure, Technology adaption, Real time information, ERP, actionable and practical MIS, data analytics,information security, digitization etc on a constant basis and to give the businesses a competitive edge.
This role combines the role & functions of chief digital officer.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Create and implement a long term IT roadmap for the company that covers Applications, Infrastructure, Process, and Digitization which meets both current and future needs.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology in a way that helps the business take a leap forward,
- Provide Thought Leadership in building an IT Organization which leverages People, Process and Technology to achieve Business objectives.
- Synergize IT investments and strategy and ensure Return on Investments.
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects and project portfolios that relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
- Bring in new state of the art technology in IT to optimize the IT investments.
- Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities; serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation.
- Develop digital initiatives to help the organization.
- Drive digital transformation in the company Focus on the latest technological innovations while also improving customer engagement.
- Drive innovation & keep abreast with latest trends & technologies.
- Change management & cultural adaption
Desired Profile :
- Should have demonstrated IT strategy capabilities and IT execution capabilities.
- Should have the ability to view the business holistically across functional units and geographical boundaries.
- Should have implemented ERP in the past and handled large project implementations with time bound delivery.
- Should have Information analytics knowledge and the ability to help the company implement business Intelligence and analytics systems.
- Should have contemporary IT experience with exposure to social media and cloud based platform integration.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and good relationship with the industry.
- Should have represented his company in various IT Forums.