Chief Information Officer/IT Head (16-24 yrs)
ROLE: CIO/IT HEAD
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The role is responsible for managing and executing all IT strategy and processes. Responsible for choosing the best IT Solutions in market, get those solutions aligned to business goals and implemented them successfully in the organization. Prepare a IT roadmap to align processes with businesses. Managing risk and ensuring privacy and security
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE:
1. Defining and Executing the IT strategy well in line with business goals and vision, Implement IT Transformation project basis the IT Strategy
2. Defining enterprise architecture at all levels, business application, processes and systems that meets the current business requirement and scalable to support future business need and expansion
3. Plan, Design and Management of strategic programs/enterprise application such as " ERP (SAP-B1), Order Management, VMS, LMS, Billing, and Mobile Application etc"
4. Ensure all program deliveries and software development are efficient & cost effective and in alignment to meet business requirement and objective
5. Procurement of IT applications, licenses, and infrastructure suitable for the business requirements and commensurate with the size of business (existing and planned)
6. Planning Post Go-live support procedures & helpdesk and managing project closure
7. Regular briefings of progress on initiatives to the company Management and any IT Steering Committees
8. Communicate to all levels of management and employees regarding various IT initiatives
9. Develop, in conjunction with the user community, service level objectives that are realistic and which responsibly meet the businesses and operational requirements
10. Manage the performance of Service and Operational Level Agreement metrics for external (outsourced) IT operations, and report on this performance as part the companies' overall performance to senior management
11. Develop, maintain, and ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures to assure appropriate operational controls are in place for day-to-day functioning of IT, as well as backup and recovery
12. Ensure the organization maintains a responsible level of risk in areas related to business continuity and disaster recovery
13. Ensure that all aspects of cybersecurity as it relates to the IT platform are effectively addressed
14. Lead various Internal, External IT and security audits. Ensure compliances are met
15. Align IT implementation with Brookfield IT architecture guideline and Cyber Security framework and report the compliance on regular basis
16. Ensure that the company is compliant with the relevant local regulatory requirements from an IT perspective, and ensure all compliance reporting related to IT is addressed
17. Define IT plan and budget basis the business plan/requirement, and ensure that it effectively aligns with the companies' overall strategic plans
18. Strategize and implement Information Services to facilitate efficient compliance with Brookfield's Enterprise Risk Management Program, Anti-bribery and Corruption (ABC) Program; Cyber Security, Insurance Program, HSSE and Internal Audit liaison
19. Engage and manage external consultants, Building relationship and collaboration with key stakeholders internal and external
- Degree in relevant area (BE / B. Tech) with preferably a higher degree (M. Tech / MBA)
- Additional certifications on IT and Project Management preferred (e.g. PMP, Agile Scrum Master, Prince2, ITIL, etc.)
- 16+ years of Post Qualification Experience
- Proven ability to manage execution of large-scale IT transformation and migration projects
- Demonstrates a strong ability draft and maintain current and future state architecture for solutions, network, and data.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to manage large-scale projects effectively, meeting budget, quality, and timelines through best practice project management.
- Strong ability to negotiate contracts and agreements with technology partners and managed services providers.
- Ability to design and implement IT Performance metrics as well as IT policies, standards and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, procurement, and provisioning of IT services.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in English is an asset.
KEY COMPETENCIES / BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED:
- Work within a matrix organization structure Pan India
- Demonstrated ability of effectively allocating priorities and strategies to achieve results and attain improvements consistent with business plans
- A self-starter with the ability to act autonomously
- Ability to manage complex and time critical projects
- Proven and inspirational leadership presence, contribution at the Executive team level
- Considerable experience providing Management advice and working with CxOs
- Experience in telecommunication sector will be highly regarded
- Team player and Confident decision maker
- Strategic and commercial acumen
- Experience with change management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced negotiation