Chief Information Officer - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
An Indian conglomerate and a diverse business house is conducting search for an experienced and highly qualified Chief Information Officer (CIO) to oversee its enterprise level Information Technology (IT) function and devise IT strategy, for its healthcare business headquartered in Kolkata.
- The CIO is a key contributor to the company's strategy and planning process and will be responsible both for IT operations and for technology and digital innovation.
- It is critical for the CIO to build strong and productive relationships with all business unit leaders, acting as a true partner and making IT a business enabler.
- The incumbent must be presently associated in a similar role with a mid to large scale organization, with seasoned IT background and one who consistently keeps up-to-date with advancements of the field.
- Apart from the education and experience, the candidate must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
- Reporting to the COO, the CIO will be responsible for giving oversight and direction to IT and business leaders on strategy, standards and opportunities.
- Right candidate needs to have proven and diverse track-record across healthcare start-ups, hospitals, medical devices companies and/or with leading players of the IT space.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Be a part of an organization that invests in you.
- We are actively reviewing applications.
- Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by the hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.