Senior Consultant at PSS India
Views:853 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Chief Information Officer - Financial Services (16-20 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology in our company. You will be the one to devise the company's IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Set objectives and strategies for the department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Develop a technology vision and strategy that aligns with the organization's vision, recognize vital new technologies and be a catalyst for transformation and innovation
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Provide right balance right balance between operational part and strategic part of tech management, ensure compliance to IT security & Information security policies meeting the compliance of RBI approved security frameworks
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Design, develop, maintain, and implement ongoing management of enterprise data management, govern, and manage delivery of reliable data on time while focusing on the ease of use.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
Desired Profile :
- 16+ years of relevant experience in the areas of technology platforms and solutions development preferably in financial services, especially in banking, NBFC, microfinance