Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:599 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Chief Information Officer - Education (15-20 yrs)
Industry: EdTech Platform of a 4000 crore Educational Institution (top 5 in India)
- You will act as a Head of Engineering, Solution architecture and Server Management. You will be managing all aspects of engineering. You will have multiple responsibilities including architecture and technical design development, managing production deployment and infrastructure, providing best practice guidelines and process development for the engineering team and even managing and recruiting engineering team members.
- You will guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects; with data as the center-piece of every transaction. Using your expertise on industry-wide trends you will also act as a business advisor and realize tech-driven new business opportunities.
- You will be setting up and also will be managing the technology delivery and will be enhancing and accelerating the technology vision and culture for the company.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field with 15+ years of experience in Product Engineering, solution and enterprise architecture, algorithm and design patterns, implementation of large scale, secure, distributed, and fail-safe redundant applications.
- Must have experience in data-driven design to ensure it is at the heart of the architecture and design to allow for valuable insights to be extracted from it.
- Must have excellent experience of managing non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, loose coupling & system robustness.
- Must be able to extract requirements post interactions from stakeholders (Business sponsors, Product Managers etc.) and create comprehensive specifications for the engineering team to execute upon.
- Must have experience of creating tech processes such as build and release process, continuous integration, coding guidelines, code review process etc.
- Must have previous experience in startup and significant experience in at least one industry with the ability to develop, delivery and maintain complex end-to-end value chains for the business
- Experience to drive and lead the hiring of engineers and anyone associated with technology delivery