Practice Lead at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:714 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chief Information Officer - Consumer Durable/FMCG (18-25 yrs)
- Provide leadership and decision making support by establishing IT governance within IT and with other BUs / Functions. Also establish such mechanism with Group IT if required.
- Define and Implement the framework for managing large IT projects and digitisation across the organization
- Own digital journey of the organization and manage the initiatives to take them to completion including integration of all applications, data management and data warehousing.
- Ownership of all IT services and maintenance of existing IT systems and in doing so, oversee IT operations, including all vendors / partners for outsourced IT solutions
- Accountable for the IT ecosystem including cloud and on-premise infra, front-end and back-end applications
- Ensure compliance on Software Assets Licenses; Follow change control & configuration Management
- Hands-on experience of setting up technology architecture and API management in a complex set up.
- Experience in SAP necessary; Exposure to nextgen technologies like AI, ML, Robotics, IoT, RPA and other emerging technologies