Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer - Industrial/Manufacturing/Construction Sector (18-25 yrs)
- Should have good experience in IT, digital development, software development, consulting & technology leadership.
- As Chief Information Officer, driving organization wide digital & technology transformation initiatives.
- Help businesses to evolve new business model with technology & creating digital value around core business.
- Expertise with vendor management lifecycle, CoE, PoC and product engineering from concept to realization.
-Responsible for technology thought leadership, stakeholder management and driving change management.
- Managing large IT infrastructure, Network, DC, DR, BCP, planning, design, IT Security, policy, and IT operations.
- Responsible for technology evaluation, feasibility, solution design, project management and implementation.
- Managing Strategic planning, policy, infrastructure, architecture, Information Security, compliances & roadmap.
- Expertise with IoT, ML, AI, NLP, Mobility, Cloud, Bigdata, RPA, Social, E-commerce solution and Digital marketing