Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:4347 Applications:861 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Chief Information Officer/Chief Technical Officer - FMCG/FMCD/Automobiles (20-25 yrs)
Position : CIO/CTO
Reports to : MD
Experience : 20-25 Years
Qualification : BTech or MCA
Location : Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead Digital Transformation
- Study and evaluate the current IT systems
- Propose new integrated IT system, investments and resources needed for the Business with a road map
- Achieve high levels of efficiency in making good returns vis- vis the investment made
- Analyzing latest IT concepts/trends and update the organization where company can derive benefits
- Should have the capability to understand and analyze business problems and their IT solutions
- Ensuring the implementation of projects across the group within the desired timelines and project costs.
- Be a champion of change, optimizing current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers
- Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Create and manage high performance IT team, IT infrastructure and operations across organization to meet the business IT needs.
- Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor of contracts for IT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery
- Continue strategic approach, innovation and best practices in the use of technology and IT.
- Lead and manage technical team with clear structure and processes for the department
- Oversee outsourced software development relationships, development and delivery
- Work with all other intra departments within the organisation to get maximum return
- Ability to see potential business areas where IT can enhance competitiveness, effectiveness and efficiency besides creating a differentiator.
- To analyse the Current and Future Information technological needs of the organization.
- To Recognize New Developments in Information Systems and establish current and long-term needs for the organization.
- IT policies formation , implementation and monitoring
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- To ensure effective management of staff and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan
- To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Board, Committees, the Chief Executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders as required.
- Lead and deliver the implementation of a new integrated IT system (ERP) in the organisation.
Leadership Skills :
- Adaptability - able to navigate changing landscape, business needs effectively
- Ability to take decisions by evaluating trade-offs across multiple options between maintaining fast IT project delivery cycles and maintaining high quality/scale.
- Interface with business to define requirements, deliverables, and provide the necessary technology expertise & support to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Continuously work with multiple cross-functional stakeholders in various departments. Evangelise the technology prowess of the company by helping with in branding and marketing company as a major tech enabled direct selling player and employer.
Qualifications/ Technical Experience :
- At least 20-25 years of experience of leading, conceptualizing and delivering technology solutions
- Prior experience in Consumer /Chemical/ Auto / Engineering industry preferred.
- Ability to Multi-Task in an ambiguous and very dynamic & transforming environment.