Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:5753 Applications:661 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:389
Chief Human Resources Officer - Telecom/IT/Media/eCommerce/Banking (15-25 yrs)
One of the largest B2B channel, it focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
We are looking for a senior professional in HR from the E-Commerce/Media/Telecom/ FMCG, Retails Banking, Insurance.
Reporting into the Location Head (CEO)
Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance.
Create a culture and environment at the company to be an inspiring and special place to work
- Strategies to create, codify and operationalize a single culture and create a community among current and future employees
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers in order to develop and deliver effective HR programs and practices
- Direct the strategic framework for training and development, performance evaluation, retention strategy, staffing, induction and on-boarding, talent planning, employee engagement etc.
- Build employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards and oversee statutory compliance
15-25 years of experience in HR with leadership experience generalist role, preferably handling a Business / Corporate HR Role in an organization.
Age: Between 40 to 50 years
- Excellent strategic, organizational and leadership skills, with an adaptive mindset and ability to apply structure and strategy in a rapidly evolving and growing environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills High persistence -
- Ability to be consistent under and withstand adversity.
- Be updated on HR best practices in the industry
- Ability to lead and build a team as required
- MBA from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred