Team Leader at R2R Consults
Views:1817 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Chief Human Resources Officer - PropTech (10-20 yrs)
Job Opportunity for the role of CHRO- Proptech Company
As a CHRO, you will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training, and development, and compensation.
Primary duties :
- One of the chief tasks is to design and implement a talent strategy, which encompasses recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining employees.
- This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
Other responsibilities :
- By displaying strong leadership qualities, you are expected to nurture and coach your team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Formulate career development plans
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer.
- Ensure hiring, on-boarding, and management procedures are effective for diverse groups.
- Lead employer branding efforts like recruitment marketing.
- Supervise HR Directors.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools.
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.