Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:3618 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Chief Human Resources Officer - IT - IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/XLRI (19-25 yrs)
Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Talent Acquisition, Performance and Talent Management, PMS, Leadership Development, Restructuring, Change Management and Rewards
- Must have been working in a leadership role.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Business knowledge and ability to align self with the business.
- Strong in ethics & integrity.
- Full- time MBA from a premier business schools
- Should be a senior HR Leader with 19 plus years of work experience
- Should have handled a role in the capacity of a CHRO for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong leadership capabilities to work in a dynamic and fast growing environment
- Strategic Thinker
- Well abreast with latest HR systems and processes
- Experience in Change management/OD/Coaching and Mentoring
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams, should have handled a large HR team
- Strong interpersonal skills as role demand a very close interaction with various Business Heads
- High level of personal and business maturity with strong business acumen