Delivery Partner at Fynehand
Views:1731 Applications:581 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Chief Human Resources Officer - Internet/Online (15-20 yrs)
Job Summary : The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization's mission and talent strategy.
Work Experience :
- Experience; 15 to 20 years of total work experience in reputed Indian and/or MNC organizations, known for good HR systems and practices. Should have worked in Startups/ Edtech/ eCommerce industry.
- Major Areas; should have worked in strategic HR areas, including M&A, Performance and Talent Management, PMS, Leadership Development, Restructuring, Change Management and Rewards
- Roles; should have spent at least 5 years in a corporate HR role at a Senior management level.
- Someone who is active does a lot of different activities and has a lot of energy and interests in the field of HR.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the Fund's ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization's human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Helping the Company meet its objectives by developing & implementing high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Establish strong partnerships with the business to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience at director level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.