Recruitment Manager at SoftNice
Views:1376 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Chief Human Resource Officer - IT/KPO/BPO (12-25 yrs)
We are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to lead our HR department.
- CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals. If you think you're able to help us transform our organization into a modern, productive and inclusive workspace, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition and career development activities.
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans and strategies to reduce turn over and increase retention
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Build organization wide strategies for both tangible and intangible aspects of compensation and benefits.
- Manage the organization's performance program including goal setting, feedback, corrective action, and performance communication; ensures employee performance is aligned against the overall organizational objectives.
- Supervise HR Managers
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures, policies and tools and Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives.
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Chief HR Officer, VP of HR or similar role
- Experience in strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Good understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- MBA in Human Resources Management, and /or Post graduation in Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.