AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:4369 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
Lead - People Management - Hyperlocal Delivery Startup (8-15 yrs)
One level below Chief Human Resource Officer /HR Head - People Management
Silverpeople is retained to hire a Energetic Top HR Talent who can define/create/lead the entire people function for our Client. Our client is heavily funded from marquee investors (including some of top corporate names) and is absolute first mover and current market leader in its business model (logistics/on demand). They are young, in super growth phase, already operating in 6 cities and looking for someone who can take complete ownership of the HR framework!
The role is exciting, based out of Bangalore and pays well! (sweet spot 50 Lakh)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop Own People Plan/Roadmap per the business plan
- Design/define organization structure, Job Roles
- Preparation and review of people and facility management budget.
- Management of recruitment, compensation, workforce planning, on-boarding and termination processes
- Championing for people issues.
- Ensures maintenance of historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Supervising Payroll/PMS/Compliance/Training/Communication/Reward/Recognition
Skills / Qualification / Experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills with a widely diverse set of individuals.
- An exceptionally strong orientation toward a proactive human resources operation which emphasizes - service- to user departments and teams.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with different stakeholders effectively.
- Master's degree in Human Resources (MBA in HR), Business, or related field from good pedigree of colleges.
- High on energy and drive