Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2310 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Chief Human Resource Officer/HR Head - IT (19-25 yrs)
Role : CHRO / Head of HR ( for an Indian IT Setup)
Location : Mumbai
Job Role :
- Heading the entire India HR team; being the hands-on leader to direct the full spectrum of HR activities.
- As leader of the HR function, this role will be responsible for leading an efficient team in the design and implementation of effective HR systems, policies and practices across the company.
- Lead the HR team to design and implement high-quality systems and processes in the areas of Recruitment and On boarding, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Rewards and Culture, L&D and Compensation.
- Responsible for the HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an engaged workforce.
- Ensure Statutory Compliant status at all times.
- Develop the collective knowledge of the HR team to handle complex and crisis situation arising due to dynamic and changing business environment.
Qulaification / Skills & Experience :
- PG / MBA in HR with 19 + years experience in HR domain.
- Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Talent Acquisition, Performance and Talent Management, PMS, Leadership Development, Restructuring, Change Management and Rewards
- Must have been working in a leadership role.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Business knowledge and ability to align self with the business.
- Strong in ethics & integrity.