Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:30096 Applications:1145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Chief Human Resource Officer/HR Head - BFSI Sector - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (15-22 yrs)
Role : Chief Human Resource Officer / Head of HR ( in the BFSI Sector)
We are looking for a Chief Human Resource Officer, for a client of ours in the services industry.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies & programs across multiple locations, reporting directly to the CEO & Board of the organisation.
Role Dimensions :
- Establish human resource objectives and develop organizational as well as people strategies in line with the organizational objectives and goals
- Implement people strategies by establishing functional accountabilities along with driving talent acquisition, compensation benchmarking, performance appraisal, employee life cycle management, training and development, statutory compliances, safety & health, succession planning, employee relations, talent retention and overall administration
- Closely partnering with the business to develop multiple differentiated capabilities for the organization
- Work with the senior departmental leaders and business heads to understand the market trends and initiate multiple interventions within OD & CM, L&D and TM space
- Work closely with the CEO and the executive team to develop & execute human capital strategies that effectively support and enhance the overall business strategies.
- Implement and maintain effective succession and development plans, including management development and employee career path programs appropriate for supporting and sustaining the company's transformation
- Proactively lead the development and evolution of corporate human resources policies, procedures, programs, and practices that support the continued transformation of the business needed to become a world-class organization
Professional Experience /Qualifications :
- Full- time MBA from a premier business schools
- Should be a senior HR Leader with 15 plus years of work experience
- Should have handled a role in the capacity of a CHRO for a minimum of 3 years
- Strong leadership capabilities to work in a dynamic and fast growing environment
- Strategic Thinker
- Well abreast with latest HR systems and processes
- Experience in Change management/OD/Coaching and Mentoring
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams, should have handled a large HR team
- Strong interpersonal skills as role demand a very close interaction with various Business Heads
- High level of personal and business maturity with strong business acumen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.