AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:422 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Chief Human Resource Officer - Engineering University (15-25 yrs)
Chief Human Resource Officer - Leading Engineering University. Looking for someone who have worked in group of companies - business vertical which include media , education, IT and medical college /hospital
- Our client is one of India's leading institutes, has more than 40,000 students and over 2,700 faculty members to its credit with areas of excellence that range from engineering and medicine to management and humanities.
- It's the largest private education provider in India and is immensely proud of the achievements gained over the recent years and continues to grow and build on this success. The dedication to academic excellence has also resulted in many accolades for the University, and today, Its is one of the most preferred, highly recognized and top-ranked universities in India.
- They are looking for Chief Human Resources Officer who is responsible for the development and execution of the human resource approach that supports the overall group businesses and strategy. The Chief Human Resources Officer is responsible for overseeing the groups Human Resources strategy and all of its functions, including recruitment, orientation, training, benefits management, succession planning, compensation, performance appraisal, employee recognition and morale, compliance with state and national labor laws, staff terminations, conflict resolution and incident documentation, etc.
- The CHRO is responsible for spearheading the development and implementation of policies and procedures for accomplishing human resources goals and objectives across the group. The CHRO will provide strategic direction and leadership to the heads of human resource departments of various businesses across the group and act as liaison between them and the group leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide Strategic Leadership to Human Resource leads of the group business entities
- Create organizational policies and procedures for effective functioning of the organization
- Ensure that the business entities develop a high-performing, mission-driven culture by strategically gauging staff morale, addressing organizational issues while providing HR solutions and increasing organizational effectiveness
- Participate in strategic planning at the group level and also provide leadership and consulting support to group entities on matters of reinforcing culture, setting goals, developing policy, and implementing strategic objectives
- Oversee the payroll management of all group entities
- Oversee manpower planning and execution across the group entities
- Oversee staffing strategies and implementation of plans and programs. Identify and cultivate appropriate and effective sources for candidates for all group entities
- Provide leadership oversight to the HR leads in defining their organizational structure, roles, and responsibilities to achieve organizational goals
- Oversee talent management, including staff training and leadership development, retention, recognition, employee communication and career development across the group entities
- Oversee compensation and benefit programs, including job description and classification, salary structure and salary adjustments
- Oversee benefit plan communication, enrollment and administration and assess the competitiveness of human resources programs and practices against the market standards and make recommendations for improvements and changes
- Assess and evaluate training and staff development initiatives across the group entities
- Oversee performance management and appraisal program of all group entities
- Stay updated on all employment laws and regulations
- Maintain an effective program of compliance with laws and regulations related to human resources and manages relationships with other external agencies
- All other duties as assigned by the President
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, arts, sciences, business, human resources or equivalent; Masters degree in Human Resources Management preferred
- 15 years of professional experience in all aspects of human resources management and staff development and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience of working with a conglomerate on an HR role at the group level (Experience with educational institutions preferred)
- Proficiency in business and human resources related computer applications, which may include talent management systems, time and attendance systems, etc.
- Trilingual Fluency preferred (English, Hindi and Tamil)