Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:702 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chief Head - Corporate Relations (22-27 yrs)
- Develop a pro-active government affairs strategy
- Develop and drive execution of a pro-active government relations, advocacy and legislative strategy.
- Develop strategy and plans to engage and influence a wide range of national, local, and supranational policymakers,
- Develop and monitor the implementation of Risk management strategy and framework including operational and technology risk management
- Develop and deploy the organizations legal and regulatory strategy and policy framework in line with prevalent industry trends and changing legal requirements
- Design and define the strategy around corporate affairs, governance and CSR initiatives for the company.
- Oversee the preparation of plan and budget for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & corporate communications activities.
- Maintain strong relations with industry leaders and regularly represent at industry forums
- Maintain relations with the Press
- Serve as a principal advisor concerning the legal aspects to the CEO and the leadership team on all Corporate Governance issues