Managing Director at Options Executive Search Private Limited
Views:1755 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Chief Growth Officer - Medical Education (15-20 yrs)
Chief Growth Officer
- Our client is a strong player in the landscape of Continuing Medical Education (CME) event/activity discovery & registration for healthcare professionals (HCPs).
- We are looking for Chief Growth Officer to drive the growth of the organization while leading the product, digital marketing & customer relationship teams and collaborating with business development, operations, finance and strategic partners.
Reporting to the CEO, you would be :
- Fully aware of key stakeholders, market trends, and developments in the CME ecosystem in the USA and other major markets
- Fully aware of various segments of HCPs and their evolving professional education needs.
- Wholly responsible for setting and driving the product vision and strategy and articulate the same to product leader to manage the scheduled product improvements and/or new releases
- Collaborate with engineering and business development leaders to ensure timely product releases and understand the revenue impact for new product/marketing initiatives
- Completely accountable for the functioning of marketing and allied activities which includes but not limited to PR, Tradeshows, content marketing, SEO, SEM, performance marketing, SMM, Email marketing, online reputation management and marketing partnerships, etc., on both supply-side (B2B) and demand-side (B2P) of the platform.
Ideally, we expect you to have a work experience of at least 3 years in a similar role in Media/E-Commerce/ OTA/ eLearning/ Platform industry with a proven track record in :
- Timely product releases for improvements and/or new releases and drive the adoption and user engagement among targeted B2B and B2P customer segments
- Achieving the envisaged customer acquisition, engagement and customer success rates