Chief Growth Officer - EdTech Startup - IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS/ISB (3-10 yrs)
Chief Growth Officer - EdTech Startup - IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS/ISB
About Us :
- We are a team of IIT/IIM / Symbiosis Alumni transforming towards the future of Education/Learning, creating opportunities for individuals with a next-generation tech-enabled platform.
Job Description : Chief Growth Officer - EdTech Startup
- Preferred from IIT/ IIM / NIT/ BITS/ ISB or any Premier Institute
- This is an equity-only role.
- Looking for a mature and energetic person.
- Shall be at a point where he wants to try out something new or entrepreneurial and can invest time into it.
- Any experience in the early-stage startup side will be a big plus.
- The current co-founders are mature business professionals with quality education, work experience in India and abroad, and entrepreneurial exposure.
- They can grow the venture, open doors, and bring in investors. They are looking to add an experienced CGO as a founding team
- Build on the vision for the organization by technology being an enabler
- Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting edge technologies
- Vendor identification, negotiations and relationship management
- Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
- Define tech stacks for the organization with a focus on digitization
- We are looking for a Chief Growth Officer (CGO) to help company achieve ambitious compounded business goals .
- The CGO is accountable for developing and executing our go-to-market strategies, delivering strong revenue growth, and increasing market share.
- The person must be a dynamic leader with a thorough understanding of the services market,
- He/She must possess outstanding leadership abilities and proven success in the global market.
- Collaborate with the management team for the formulation of strategies and plans for growth.
- Analyze the markets, market trends, and company s strengths and weaknesses for the strategies.
- Explore new revenue streams and identify opportunities to diversify our offering and customer base.
- Closely Collaborate with the Solutions team to ensure we get the competitive edge in a chosen niche area. (Example solutions being accelerators for projects)
- Ensure we have a clear narrative around value delivery to the customer
- Defines pricing strategies and structures to optimize sales growth and profitability
- Build Go-To-Market strategies
Execution of the strategy :
- Hire, develop, train, and energize a high-performing sales and marketing team. Align it in line with the strategies and growth plan.
- Take accountability of Annual Revenue run rate, Revenues, Order bookings, and gross margins
- Own, develop, and grow appropriate partnerships as required for growth
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Lead the team for campaigning and prospect generation, including initial relationship development, business case building, deal negotiation, and closing
- Build account-based strategies for key accounts. Maintain relationships with specific executives of the accounts.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Management on customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the Operation costs for sales and marketing versus budgets
Critical Success Factors for the role :
- Strategic thinking in building business
- Proven track record in Building teams providing Leadership in Sales and Marketing
- A strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to lead from the front
- Enthusiasm and self-confidence.
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering followed with an MBA from a reputed institute preferred
Experience : 3 to 10 years of experience with senior leadership experience