HR at Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:531 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Growth Officer - Corporate Social Responsibility Platform (5-7 yrs)
Chief Growth Officer
- CSRBOX is a social impact organization with a platform, programs (implementation) and practice (advisory) approach. We are an ecosystem enabler and play a vital role in government-corporate collaborations for delivering impacts on the ground.
- We work with a few of India's top brands in government, corporate and social space to create innovative models for delivering 'social good' in a better way. We are a Team of 105+ professionals spread across India. A few of our clients are ICICI Group, Airbus, Lupin, Diageo, IBM India, DCM Shriram. Cadila, Bosch India, MRF Ltd and 110 other companies. We work on a full spectrum of CSR and philanthropic projects from strategy to action plan, from need assessment to impact assessment.
- We have set-up a social impact foundation with the brand name BharatCares, and implement a few flagship programs in the areas of education, employability, entrepreneurship, environment and public health. We are expanding our work with companies and philanthropic organizations and building a Team of intrapreneurs to drive growth for better impact delivery. For more information, please visit https://bharatcares.org/
- We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience in partnerships building , program implementation and client acquisition.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Evaluating new partnerships development opportunities, including analyzing potential markets, assessing client needs, and identifying competitors
- Developing a plan for growth that includes goals, strategies, and tactics for increasing market position in existing markets or creating new ones.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to acquire more clients and donors
- Developing strategies to improve employee productivity or satisfaction, including implementing employee training programs or improving workplace culture
- Researching new technologies that could have an impact on the organization's industry or impact model
- Analyzing the company's financial performance against its competitors
- Evaluating new business development opportunities, including analyzing potential markets, assessing client needs, and identifying peers.
Education Qualification & Experience :
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Rural Development, Finance or allied field
- Experience working in the social development sector in the Indian context.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Extraordinary persuasion skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities.
- Committed to continuous improvement in managing all aspects of the business.
- Advanced leadership and management skills with a proven track record of delegating and directing to meet and exceed results.
- Ability to provide ongoing formal and informal training to drive career development of direct reports