Talent Acquisition at Third Sector Partners
Views:281 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief - Fundraising - NGO (10-25 yrs)
CHIEF OF FUNDRAISING
Organization: TRUST FOR RETAILERS AND RETAIL ASSOCIATES OF INDIA (TRRAIN)
Job Title: CHIEF OF FUNDRAISING
Reports to: CEO
TRRAIN- Trust for Retailers and Retail Associates of India is a public charitable trust started in 2011 by Mr. B. S. Nagesh, Founder and Ameesha Prabhu, Co-Founder & CEO, with the vision of Empowering People in Retail and continues to work to achieve immediate and lasting change in the lives of retail associates in India. In the last 8 years they have skilled more than 22000 PWD's from 40+ centres across India and provided livelihood for more than 74% of their trainees. In 2017 they started the women empowerment program and provided jobs for more than 6000 women from the underprivileged strata of the society. They are solely committed to upgrading the lives of people in retail, both at work and at home.
TRRAIN Retail Awards and Retail Employees Day are two programs of theirs which have gone global and have impacted millions of people. In 2018 Mr. B. S. Nagesh was presented the Hellen Keller Award and was also inducted as an Ashoka Fellow. TRRAIN's initiative on building inclusive retail work force by training and employing People with Disabilities in Retail roles have received tremendous support from the industry. They want to scale their PWD program "Pankh-Wings of Destiny" to skill 1 million youth in the next decade and "TRRAINHer" women empowerment program to skill 10,000 women every year.
Reason for the hire:
TRRAIN is growing its family of colleagues to achieve their objectives. They are now looking at a colleague who can help them partner with corporate, NRI's, HNI's and family offices to garner funds to meet their dreams of changing lives of millions of such youth in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communication and Marketing
- Strategic and Governance
- Financial Oversight and Reporting
Note: The roles and responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience with a demonstrable track record of securing funding for charitable or NGO activities from a variety of funding streams.
- The incumbent should possess a strong portfolio of communication and awareness-raising materials.
- Has raised funds of INR 25 crores per annum in a Not For Profit or Impact driven organisation. Is well networked and understands the laws of the land on the donor management area.
- Excellent personal contacts and connections with potential major donors and supporters.
- Relevant qualification in fundraising and experience in social sector would be good to have.