Managing Partner at Corporate Destination
Views:235 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Financial Officer - Third Party Insurance (15-18 yrs)
- Candidate can be CA/MBA Finance /CFA preferably from Third Party Insurance (TPA) companies like Raksha, Medi Assist, Vidal , MD India Health Insurance TPA
- Age betwixt 45 to 48 years open to shift to Kenya
- Tax Free salary + HRA + all other benefits
- Manage all aspects of the TPA Financial Services department effectively.
- Oversee the daily financial and accounting activities associated with the various lines of business within the department.
- Revenue recognition, receivables realization and manage collection to sustain working capital
- Outlined top line revenue in process of validation to close zero leakage.
- SOP, Cost management & Creditor aging statements - Restructuring debt & cost
- Cost control measuring w.r.t realization revenue Vs Manpower cost, infrastructure, administrative and indirect cost with respect to no of lives, claims, cost per employee
- Focus towards on aging receivables and payables to meet ops and management requirement
- Conducting variance analysis between projected & actual figures and took corrective actions to increase profitability of the organization.
- Strategizing & implementing SOPs for determining financial objectives; implementing internal control disciplines throughout the region to maintain integrity & accuracy of financial reports
- Supervising Accounts Receivable & Payable; ascertaining settlement of payments with all stakeholders (internal & external) in coordination with creditors, debtors and other relative organization parties
- Liaising with statutory auditors & providing them the necessary information/documentation for conducting the audit
- Any other function assigned by management from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.