HR at Talentco HR Services LLP
Views:1888 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:357
Chief Financial Officer - Textiles (20-22 yrs)
Industry - Textile
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Accountable for the Financial, Legal and Risk management functions of the company, and to devise financial strategies and control mechanisms to monitor the financial health in accordance with statutory requirements and policies to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Role also provides strategic advice to Board of directors and support in formulating financial strategies.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts i.e., profit and loss and other comprehensive income and financial position till the 10th of each month.
- Assist MD / Director in financial reporting and analysis.
- Good Knowledge of financial management, including financial planning, budgeting, and control to obtain the highest service advantage with a minimum cost impact.
- Upgrade and streamline the Account and Finance department to an acceptable RMG industry standard
- Establish credibility of the Accounts & Finance department by providing timely and accurate accounting and financial services to the entire Group
- Prepare and implement short, medium and long-term financial plans to achieve business goals
- Ensure efficient fund management portfolio for the company
- Implement a proper reporting system for controlling and monitoring all financial transactions
- Ensure all regulatory compliance relating to the company act, customs duty, income tax, /VAT, etc.
- Support production and marketing teams through product costing analysis and pricing
- Maintain strong relationships with management team members so as to identify their needs and advise them on the financial implications of business activities
- Monitor monthly performance reporting. (Financial statements and KPIs)
- Facilitate yearly budgets in coordination with the executive of Finance & Accounts of all SBUs of the department.
- Perform data analysis and prepare decision support reports for top management.
- Signing and Authorization on the party payment bills and vouchers.
- Identify areas of inefficiency, and areas of potential cost reduction and take necessary initiatives to improve.
- Factory Performance Evaluation and efficiency analysis.
- Develop and update financial policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Daily follow-up cash flow statement, and report on a monthly basis.
- Invoicing and Posting of revenue after verification.
- Incorporation of expenses - after approval of business managers.
- Maintaining fixed assets register.
- To prepare debtor's and creditor's aging analysis and reconcile the debtor's & creditor's balances on monthly basis with the customers/vendors.