Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:1237 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Financial Officer - Telecom Infra (18-26 yrs)
- Execute the financial strategy of the company.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required.
- Keeping cash flow stable, and developing accurate financial scenarios. Developing the company's budget, communicating with the company's banks regularly, and overseeing financial planning & analysing.
- Must possess a level of technical acumen & experience in finance & building predictive models.
- Responsible for contributing to the attainment of the company's goals, objectives, business growth and expansion by providing strategic financial models and developing necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure sound Financial Management and Controls of the business.
- Overall responsible for total management of Finance, Accounts, MIS, and Taxation.
- Financial planning and analysis, cash flow management, short-term and long-term borrowings, fund management, investments, project financing and dis-investments and development of strategic business models, identifying risks and deficiencies.
- Forecast short-term and long-term financial needs of the company based on business plan and projects on hand, identify sources and mobilize funds at a low cost.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.