Chief Financial Officer - Startup - CA (12-18 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading startup to hire a CFO to lead their finance Operations and Strategy. The Finance Lead will be an advisor to the Top Management for evaluating and assisting them with their financial & business planning and overseeing all financial responsibilities for the organization.
- It is an exciting opportunity for leading a company that is on its way to becoming a unicorn in the future and thus currently on an exponential growth journey.
The company is well funded and has sound growth strategy. So, this role will give you the opportunity to grow in a big manner along with the company's growth.
- To fit the bill, you must have been a Finance Lead of a startup for a few years and understand the setting up and managing of a new business and prior to this you must have led finance for one of the unit for a global MNC.
- Please note this role needs someone who is a CA.
- The role would be the Finance Lead for the entire organization and provide strategic direction to all finance related issues.
The role would include :
- Financial planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Financial analytics & benchmarking.
- Ensure proper functioning of accounting system, company policies and procedures, and internal control for accounting process
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the firm.
- Financial Reporting.
- Statutory compliances.
- Team Management.
Required Skills & Attributes :
- Must have experience of working in a senior finance role, including experience of managing a finance team/function.
- At least 12 years of experience in the requisite field.
- High-level understanding of strategy & operations in a professional services set-up.
- In depth knowledge of financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Relationship Management.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Well organized and self-directed.