Founder at Talentiser
Views:14465 Applications:1633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:988
Chief Financial Officer - Startup (5-15 yrs)
CFO -Multiple Startups
We have opportunity with Multiple Startups ranging from Early stage to Mature Startups at Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai.
Roles : Financial Controller / Head of Finance / CFO
As the CFO of the firm you shall be responsible for both the financial operations and strategy piece. Reporting in to the CEO, you will be responsible for :
- Maintaining the Company's finance and accounting practices in accordance with group policies, regulatory and general accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure management and operational policies and procedures for operational activities to be efficient and in-line with approved budgetary allocations, and meet all legal statues.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long term financial planning
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the committees in performing their responsibilities
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the Institute by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of departments/committee on financial issues impacting department/committee budgets
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization i.e investments etc.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Organization may enter
- Establish and implement internal controls, finance policies and procedures, administrative and IT systems to ensure that the organization's day-to-day operational activities are efficient and effective, and are in-line with approved strategic initiatives and budgetary allocations
- Works with the CEO and Organization to proactively eliminate financial and legal risk to Company
- Ensures that appropriate administrative, financial and IT systems, infrastructure, policies and procedures are developed to support the implementation and evaluation of the organization's strategies
- Advises and guides the CEO and Organization on the external landscape with respect to changing governmental legislation that potentially affects and/or changes the financial, administrative and IT requirements in India
- Review, draft, implement and monitor internal controls and financial policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met