Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1938 Applications:610 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Chief Financial Officer - Services Firm - CA (10-18 yrs)
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Serving as key member of the leadership team responsible for financials of the company
- Help formulate, direct and monitor the implementation of financial plans to support the business plan
- Responsible for the accounting, tax, controllership, financial and regulatory reporting functions
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage capital resource allocation and budgeting processes.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan growth plan
- Ensure tight internal financial controls, compliance with policies and regulations
- Provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate areas of cost efficiencies
- Communicate, engage and interact with the founders and report out regularly to them
- Manage accounting and payroll processing and audit
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash flow.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
Desirable Skills and Competencies :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Excellent Communication (Both verbal and written)
- Strong technical accounting and analysis skills
- 10+ years experience in the field of finance
- Preferred experience in dealing with investors and board
- Hands on experience working with all areas of finance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills