Chief Financial Officer - Retail/Healthcare/Pharma (15-18 yrs)
- This role will form an integral part of the core management team responsible to drive the organization's growth plans over the next 5 years,
- Strong execution requirement, ~80% execution, 20% strategy
- To lead work towards transition to a seamless ERP environment for patient registration/ revenue / consumption and employee cost / inventory and material ordering
- Cash flow efficiency - driving initiatives for efficient operating cash-flow management and streamline payables and receivables cycles. To ensure controls are built in for timely collection and reconciliation of cash as well deposit of same in the bank. To build credit checks and ensure tight debtor management.
- Financial accounting audit, and statutory compliances - preparation of consolidated financial statements and statutory audit. Exposure to INDAS is a must
- Budget & Forecasting - coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budget with various departments, financial forecasts, and report variances. To develop the MIS structure (dashboards) as may be required by the management
- Risk management - ensure coverage against financial as well as operating risks by streamlining business processes and policies.
- Manage the expectations of the stakeholders through providing them monthly MIS, accounts, cash flows statements, and legal compliance reports.
- Closely work with all department heads to ensure expenditures, adherence to legal and budgetary requirements.
- An integral part of the role will be to set up systems and establish robust and scalable processes with the appropriate risk mitigants to be put into place.
- Should be Tech-savvy and must have the ability to understand and look at enhancing current systems. Ability to leverage IT for improving systems and compliance
- Manage internal & external stakeholders
- A Chartered accountant with 15-18 years of experience is a must for this role
- MBA / CS / ICWA equivalent qualification along with CA degree would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Big4 Accounting firms / worked at an organisation known for its management/CFO cadre
- Strong business orientation; experience of managing P&L and building scale in a distributed setup (Retail industry or a similar decentralised model
- A candidate who has a strong orientation in setting-up robust systems/improvising existing systems/frameworks within an established setup in order to optimise the functioning of the dept. would be a preferred. Should be able to implement ERP in the organisation
- Should have demonstrated ability in scaling up the growth of a company exponentially. Should be able to take decisions with a firm but convincing approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.