Leadership Hiring at LakshHR
Views:2893 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Chief Financial Officer - Retail/FMCG - CA (10-18 yrs)
An opportunity with one of the Leading brands in India, looking for a candidate from retail or FMCG background.
Year of passout - 2000-2005
Job Profile and Key Deliverables :
- Driving Company Profitability by partnering with the Business Operations team in an active manner
- Responsible for setting up policies and processes for the Company in line with the Business Finance and ensure that a control system for overall accounting & financial transactions exists
- Overall responsibility to implement, measure and monitor compliance across the Company Bullion
- Management and Procurement - Liasoning with banks for day to day matters related Bullion,
- Purchase and Hedging. Support to the MD of the company for evaluation of proposals and decision making Support Business to drive Business profitability, Retail chain profitability, Franchisee Relationship Management.
- Support in the opening of new stores, renovation agreements and contracts.
- Maintain strong relationship with manufacturing operations as a business partner and improving manufacturing efficiency. Responsible for overall Company- Capex spend, Project Evaluation and its requirement.
- Responsible for evaluating new business opportunity through the development of financial models.
- Handling of issues related to Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and Risk Management for the Company. Handling of the Audit Committee and Board with respect to the financial matters of the Company.
The right person :
- Chartered Accountant
- Someone who is independently managing accounting and finance for a Company/division. Experience in managing a team is essential. The ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization and outside is a prerequisite.