Chief Financial Officer - Retail/Consumer Durable (15-20 yrs)
Our client is an established, listed company, leading player in lifestyle/consumer industry with strong brands and known for pioneering innovative products and approach to consumer initiatives. The company has recently revamped its operations and management and is looking for strong profitable growth and aims for 1000 crore turnover in next few years.
Location : Mumbai
We are looking for mature Finance Professionals who have worked with reputed organizations with track record of contribution and have been extremely stable & looking to deliver long term value to the organization.
The Ideal Candidate :
1. A successful Chief Financial Officer of a large company. Experience of Listed companies is preferred.
2. A Chartered Accountant with a 15 to 20 years experience and a high degree of maturity.
3. The candidate should possess great level of understanding of financial controls and a capacity for strategic thought.
4. Having exposure of managing directly or indirectly, functional Areas of Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary and Commercial and Audit Roles will be an advantage.
5. Candidates from the Mumbai and Suburban region with exposure to Real Estate, Brands and Property will have a slight edge.
The responsibilities will include :
1. Strategy : Formulation of the company's 5 year road map together with key executives of the organisation. This will comprise advice regarding business areas for investment, expansion and divestment.
2. Investor & Board relations : Interact with PE investors and board regarding performance, compliance and future plans.
3. Budgeting, Controls and Forecasting : Formulation of the annual budget. Ensuring that variances are appropriately tracked and that effort is undertaken operationally for the improvement of performance and monitoring of the same. Ensuring top quality delivery within Financial Accounting, compliance and reporting. Identify areas for improving efficiency of operations and optimization of resources.
4. Designing and implementing adequate internal controls to ensure timely and accurate closing of books of accounts. Assuring a systems (ERP) driven approach to accounting.
4. Financial forecasting and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting. Advising the Board and management on long-term business and financial planning. Reporting financial status, results, analyzing variances and developing improvements.
5. Taxation and Treasury : Ensuring that all operational taxation and treasury activities are handled. Partnering with consultants and internal team to ensure that taxation is leveraged appropriately to ensure strategic savings for the business. Banking and Investor relations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.