Chief Financial Officer - Retail - CA (10-15 yrs)
- Grow company to next level through planning & managing of all Finance & Accounts including Banking, Treasury and Tax
- Implement robust financial processes with growth as the key driver
- Strategic management of investors; management of growth as structure changes w.r.t. volumes, value, all India reach, collections etc.
- Directly drive process controls & improvements, strategic initiatives & efficiency building
- Consolidate corporate accounts, Income tax planning, indirect tax, GST, TDS etc.
- Liaise with Banks & NBFCs for working capital, term loan; run processes, make financial models, check caveats in proposals; run valuation exercise
- Responsible for audit, procurement & all money matters for financial controls; oversee company secretary
- Want a sober but complete leader, with great strength with numbers, super sharp
- Have keen business sense, handle pressure, healthy mix of strategy & operations finance
- From retail preferred with strong personality, should love the start-up culture
Required CA, 10-15 years