Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:5254 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Chief Financial Officer - Retail (15-25 yrs)
JD for Finance Head:
- Manage the accounting, audit, compliances, investor relations, legal & taxation processes.
- Managing the Company Budget on yearly and the monthly outlook process. Tracking actuals vs budgets and outlook, reasons for variances and support initiating of corrective actions.
- Leading and coordinating the overall Monthly Financial Closing Process in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Ensuring timely analysis and reporting of business performance.
- Ensuring the completion of statutory audit completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring adherence to the prevailing legal and regulatory framework including but not limited to those related to FEMA, FDI regulations, Corporate affairs, Legal & Statutory compliances, etc.
- Ensuring the adherence to the Tax framework including Custom and GST matters etc.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of Tax accounting on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that the necessary control processes are designed, implemented and operated. Drive system and process improvements including new implementations.
- Ensuring the smooth conduct of Treasury and Credit operations including Cash Management Payment processing, Inter Company borrowing, Trade Transactions, Customer limits setup, monitoring outstanding, Customer FinancingPrograms etc.
- Managing and Leading a Team comprising of Accounting / Tax Professionals and Business Analysts supporting the business.
- Manage relationship to outsourced provider incl. all related administrative tasks
- Construct and validate periodic metric reporting package for all Legal Entities supported by the Service provider
- Implement and ensure the ongoing execution by the service provider of business control and reporting processes
- Develop business continuity plan and test accordingly
- Identify process improvements in order to optimize the related transactional processes and achieve annual productivity targets with the Service provider
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Budgeting and Forecasting of revenues
- Report Financial reports to Board.
- Prepare organization for the IPO process, identify and liaison with Banks / Financial institutions for the IPO filing process
- CA / MBA in Finance with 15+ years of post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience in people leadership position, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Min 5 yrs exp in core finance & accounting domain.
- Experience of managing company audits is must.
- Prior experience of working as a Finance Head in mid size organization.
- Hands-on knowledge of Finance & Statistical tools.
- Experience of Retail Sector/Service Industry will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.