Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:4139 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Chief Financial Officer - Retail (15-25 yrs)
JD for Finance Head:
- Manage the accounting, audit, compliances, investor relations, legal & taxation processes.
- Managing the Company Budget on yearly and the monthly outlook process. Tracking actuals vs budgets and outlook, reasons for variances and support initiating of corrective actions.
- Leading and coordinating the overall Monthly Financial Closing Process in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Ensuring timely analysis and reporting of business performance.
- Ensuring the completion of statutory audit completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring adherence to the prevailing legal and regulatory framework including but not limited to those related to FEMA, FDI regulations, Corporate affairs, Legal & Statutory compliances, etc.
- Ensuring the adherence to the Tax framework including Custom and GST matters etc.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of Tax accounting on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that the necessary control processes are designed, implemented and operated. Drive system and process improvements including new implementations.
- Ensuring the smooth conduct of Treasury and Credit operations including Cash Management Payment processing, Inter Company borrowing, Trade Transactions, Customer limits setup, monitoring outstanding, Customer FinancingPrograms etc.
- Managing and Leading a Team comprising of Accounting / Tax Professionals and Business Analysts supporting the business.
- Manage relationship to outsourced provider incl. all related administrative tasks
- Construct and validate periodic metric reporting package for all Legal Entities supported by the Service provider
- Implement and ensure the ongoing execution by the service provider of business control and reporting processes
- Develop business continuity plan and test accordingly
- Identify process improvements in order to optimize the related transactional processes and achieve annual productivity targets with the Service provider
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Budgeting and Forecasting of revenues
- Report Financial reports to Board.
- Prepare organization for the IPO process, identify and liaison with Banks / Financial institutions for the IPO filing process
- CA / MBA in Finance with 15+ years of post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience in people leadership position, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Min 5 yrs exp in core finance & accounting domain.
- Experience of managing company audits is must.
- Prior experience of working as a Finance Head in mid size organization.
- Hands-on knowledge of Finance & Statistical tools.
- Experience of Retail Sector/Service Industry will be an added advantage.