Recruiter at SeenRecruit
Views:3527 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:250
Chief Financial Officer - Restaurant Business (15-20 yrs)
Founded in December 2012, the company is into restaurant business among the top 5 and fastest growing fine dining and casual dining restaurant platforms in India with high customer recall and appeal. the chain operates 8 award winning brands - with 34 restaurants across India, Middle East and UK.
Role - Chief Financial Officer
Reporting to Managing Director
Location - Gurgaon
- Teams - Finance and Accounting and oversight on Procurement, Legal and Projects teams.
- Individual must come with strong financial governance and rigour.
- CA/MBA Finance with 15+ yrs of experience
Role involves handling following responsibilities :
- Business Finance Management
- Unit Economics, Biz Analysis, Actionable MIS Formulation
- Handling Investment Evaluation and related course correction for optimizing payback
- Managing Financial Planning - Annual Operating Plans etc
- Cross functional understanding especially Projects, Procurement and Sales & Marketing
- Oversee M&A related activities - Industry benchmarking, competitor intelligence, Bankers/Big 4 networking
- Controls and Compliance
- Internal Controls process
- Compliance processes
- Core Finance
- Accounting (GAAP experience, IFRS, INDAS etc) + Stat Audits
- Tax - GST, IT
- Secretarial guidance and oversight (Board Meetings and other governance areas)
- Stakeholder Management - CEO and Investors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.