Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:998 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate - CA/CS (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer is accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury, tax handling & all company secretarial functions.
- He/She directs all finance- related strategies, initiatives and activities for Trust- wide financial accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for directing the Trust's overall financial policies.
- Overseeing all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, treasury.
- Responsible for all Company Secretarial functions of the Trust
- Design and coordinate all accounting and statistical data and reports.
- Overseeing all treasury, accounting, budget, tax and audit activities for the Trust.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Informing and advising promoters on the Trust's financial condition.
- Setting annual financial goals and targets for the Trust.
- Tracking, reporting and managing the overall financial performance of the Trust.
15-20 years of experience in financial control & management of a Trust.
Qualification of CA and CS is mandatory.
Excellent Communication skills.