Pricipal Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:3004 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:262
Vice President - Finance (15-20 yrs)
The Company :
One of India's leading and most trusted real estate developers across difference asset class.
Purpose of the Role :
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and direct the financial responsibilities across the vertical.
Responsible for managing financial sustainability, driving financial performance & maximizing return on investment . This role will report into the Group CFO and Business CEO and will be based out of Mumbai
- Financial Control : Responsibility to ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place. This includes but is not limited to : Reporting, Treasury & Cash Management, Debt Facilities, Risk Management and Audits, Tax Compliance, Insurance, Contract Management and Terms of Trade & Accounting Projects & Analysis.
- Corporate Finance : including foreign exchange management and optimizing the balance sheet structure.
- Financial Strategy : including budgeting, forecasting, contributing to overall strategy and investment prioritization.
- Risk Management : organizational risk framework (strategic and financial).
- Financial Strategic: Direction and Leadership
Educational Qualification :
- CA qualification is a must have for this role.
Work Experience & Skills
- 15 + Years of experience in Finance function handling multiple leadership roles.
- Prior experience of being a CFO/Finance Head in a multi business Group. (Real estate experience a must)
- Ability and proven experience to lead, coach and mentor a team .
- Willingness to work in high energy, fast and evolving organizational environment .
- Exceptional business analysis, communication and collaboration skills.