HR Consultant at hCapital Executive Consultant
Views:2316 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Chief Financial Officer - Rating Agency (15-26 yrs)
- The primary responsibility is accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury, and tax handling functions and assist CFO on all finance- related strategies, initiatives and activities for organisation- wide financial accounting and reporting.
- Leading and managing a large portfolio including finance, accounting & taxation, strategic planning, Investor Relations and MIS.
- Designs and coordinates a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Informing and advising senior management on the organization's financial condition. Working with senior staff in setting annual financial budget and targets for the organization.
- Tracking, reporting on and managing the overall financial performance of the organization.
- Processing of Statutory compliance (PF, ESIC, and professional tax) on a monthly basis, Coordinating internal, statutory and special audits (if any), maintaining statutory compliance as per Sales tax act. (Filing quarterly returns), Tax compliances TDS compliances.
- MIS report to senior Management, Supporting HR and Logistic operations. Reconciles transactions, financial data, and other information to an automated accounting system.
- Ensuring prudent management of the Bank's cash flows and associated financial risk exposures in line with Board approved Directives/strategies.
- Spearheading business improvement initiatives such as cost optimization, procurement, pricing execution and other process improvements and innovations.
- Owning financial responsibilities including financial reporting, budgetary management.
- Along with the senior leadership team will be responsible for driving transformation and delivering shareholder value.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.