Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:1111 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Financial Officer - Pulses & Sesame Vertical - Agro Trading Business (12-20 yrs)
- Should currently be a CFO or holding a senior Finance Role in a large, well organized, preferably Multi-National, Agro Trading business. While agro-trading is preferable, experience in large trading organization is mandatory.
- Should have had exposure to multi-locational manufacturing operations at some point in his career.
- Experience in ERP implementation is preferable, but the experience of having worked in an ERP environment is a must.
- Past experience in debt fundraise, including term loans, cash, and non-cash working capital limits are preferable.
- In-depth understanding of trade documentation, fund flow forecasting and management, forex hedging decisions, managing trader/ commodity level profitability and RoCE, new manufacturing plant establishment, cost reduction initiatives, transfer pricing, monthly books closing and MIS reporting, Budgeting and ongoing Business Performance Measurement, Income Tax planning, coordination with Internal and Big 4 Statutory auditors, and ongoing compliance.
- Experience in Corporate Finance activity, including M&A, JV formations, company mergers etc are preferable.
- Should have handled a team of over 20 F&A members. Proposed remuneration will have a string variable, performance linked incentive component.
Head Finance & Accounts of Pulses and Sesame and partnering the Vertical by providing complete financial management, risk management, accounting, taxation, treasury and control for the organization through optimal generation and utilization of financial resources in compliance with corporate policies and procedures