Chief Financial Officer - Pharmaceutical - CA (15-25 yrs)
Industry : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category : Finance
Job Description :
- Having strong understanding of the distribution network, develop and manage relationships with different stakeholders within the business and provide financial insights to the CEO and commercial teams.
- CFO, who being part of the leadership team can drive the company's vision and growth.
Client Details :
Backed by a private equity, Our client is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company having a top line of more than 1000 crore. The company stands among the top 100 pharmaceuticals of India. They are looking for an experienced CFO who can contribute to the growth and development of the organisation while being able to gradually groom and build a strong team
Business Partnering :
- Having strong understanding of the distribution network, develop and manage relationships with different stakeholders within the business and provide financial insights to the CEO and commercial teams
- Provide insight and guidance to the India leadership team to support strategic planning and decision making regarding business opportunities.
- Oversee all relevant business planning activities ensuring that business and financial drivers are accurate, and risks and opportunities are clearly identified.
- Driving automation of Finance processes
- Responsible for ERP implementation organisation wide
- Responsible for Financial Activities, Internal Controls and Tax Compliance
- Review and approve statutory reports according to local reporting requirements, relevant Acts, and policies concerning the submission of financial statements.
- Develop and maintain internal controls; act as custodian of all the company assets including cash flow management.
- Oversee all funding matters for the business, including maintaining contact with the company's bankers, auditors (Big4s) for the purpose of effectively managing the company's financial position.
- Responsible for Cost and Inventory, ROI and Working Capital management
People Management :
- Lead, trains and develops a team of finance professionals.
Looking for/Search Criteria :
- CA with 20+ years work experience
- Industry experience: worked in Manufacturing : Pharmaceutical/OTC, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food and Food Ingredients, Chemicals
- Top line managed : Around 1000 Cr +
- Preferably worked with Indian Promoters
- Must be comfortable in relocating to Punjab or Himachal Pradesh
Job Offer :
- A chance to work and prosper with one of biggest name in the respective industry and become a key contributor in the growth journey of the organisation
- Be a part of the leadership team and contribute to various strategic decisions
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Azaan Bhat on +91 124 452 5418
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.