Team Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:557 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Chief Financial Officer - Passive Infrastructure Firm (10-20 yrs)
CFO role primarily focus on Treasury, Fund Raising & Revenue Accounting along with heading overall finance and accounts function.
Candidates should have strong experience in Banking/ Treasury and Raising funds (Debt/ Private Equity) and in Revenue Management/ Assurance.
- Support the President/Management in defining the Financial Policies/ Controls and Procedures for the organization.
- Support business leaders and improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of financial operations.
- Identify any areas of internal accounting and control weaknesses or potential risk and map the same with adequate provisions.
- Perform autonomously, initiate and manage complex, departmental and/or cross-company work.
- Review of Controls & Compliance at various operating locations and to ensure financial statements are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scrutinize and check periodically the hygiene of Financial Statements by proactively identifying user training gaps impacting same.
- Ensure consolidation and finalization of the year-end financial statements including P&L and Balance Sheet and Audits(statutory and tax audit) and consolidation of the subsidiary company accounts as per the Indian Accounting Standards.
- Issue guidelines to all locations for timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Carry out Financial and Balance Sheet Reviews to ensure correctness of the same.
- Drive timely capitalization of projects and timely review of ongoing projects.
- Actively participate in review of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy and timelines in preparation of consolidated accounts and financial MIS in line with the accounting policies.
- Participate in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies for the company.
- Work towards effective resolution of any discrepancy or data/ entry issue for any business in consultation with the management.
Documentation & MIS:
- Ensure all statutory and accounting related documents and records are maintained consistently, accurately and up to date
- Ensure that all statutory records are accurately maintained at all locations.
- Review and sign off all MIS reports that are to be presented to the senior management team.
Please apply with the updated resume and below details :
Total Experience + relevant experience :
Current Organisation (Tenure ) :
Current Designation ( Level ) :
Reporting to ( level ) :
CTC (Pls mention Fixed + variable ) :
CA/ICWA (Qualifying year and No. of Attempt) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period ( Negotiable or not ) :
Mention few points relating to your experience in Treasury, Fund Raising & Revenue Accounting :
Any offer in hand (If yes then why looking for another opportunity) :
Reason for looking for Change :
Current Location :
Open for Gurgaon Location: