Chief Financial Officer - Packaging Industry (18-20 yrs)
Industry - Agriculture / Dairy
Category - Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Lead multiple processes of finance and control operations of a large-scale business segment with sales of approximately INR 3,000 + Crores
- Support the Managing Director in growing and sustaining the business along with ensuring that regulatory compliance are strictly adhered to.
Client Details :
- Our clients are a european global leader in the packaging industry. With operations in over 30+ countries and 70+ manufacturing facilities across globe they clocked in a revenue of about USD 3 Billion+ last year.
- They have a presence in India for almost 80 years and are the leaders in the packaging industry with major FMCG and pharma companies as their clients.
- They are now looking for a CFO to handle the entire finance operations of the listed Indian entity.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for :
- Evaluation of Business Units' short term and long-term plans
- Investigation and analysis of viable alternatives
- Formulation and recommendation of growth and development opportunities
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly management reporting requirements are provided to the group
- Manage the capital investment budget of India to business units and tracks business unit expenditure against budget
- Establishing and reviewing financial policies and procedures, providing the framework for business units to use when producing financial reporting
- Ensuring robust systems and processes for transaction reporting and control
- Supporting and Answers all investor relations queries
- A total of 18+ years experience in a commercial, complex medium or large organisation. This would include 5-7 years at a senior level and extensive experience in financial accounting and management accounting.
Desirable: Experience in an industrial manufacturing and / or multinational organization.
Specific Skills :
- Expert level of Finance and financial modelling
- Expert level of planning and control skills
- Sound knowledge of legal aspects of the role, basic manufacturing and trade finance.
- Sound understanding of all aspects of the business
- Deep understanding and experience in all commercial aspects in a multiple plant environment
- Team player
- Change Management
Job Offer :
- Excellent Remuneration for the right candidate
- Opportunity to be a change agent of a growing organization
- Excellent work culture
Contact - Jyoti Agrawal - +91 (0) 22 4236 3363
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.