Chief Financial Officer - Packaging Industry (18-20 yrs)
Industry - Agriculture / Dairy
Category - Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Lead multiple processes of finance and control operations of a large-scale business segment with sales of approximately INR 3,000 + Crores
- Support the Managing Director in growing and sustaining the business along with ensuring that regulatory compliance are strictly adhered to.
Client Details :
- Our clients are a european global leader in the packaging industry. With operations in over 30+ countries and 70+ manufacturing facilities across globe they clocked in a revenue of about USD 3 Billion+ last year.
- They have a presence in India for almost 80 years and are the leaders in the packaging industry with major FMCG and pharma companies as their clients.
- They are now looking for a CFO to handle the entire finance operations of the listed Indian entity.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for :
- Evaluation of Business Units' short term and long-term plans
- Investigation and analysis of viable alternatives
- Formulation and recommendation of growth and development opportunities
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly management reporting requirements are provided to the group
- Manage the capital investment budget of India to business units and tracks business unit expenditure against budget
- Establishing and reviewing financial policies and procedures, providing the framework for business units to use when producing financial reporting
- Ensuring robust systems and processes for transaction reporting and control
- Supporting and Answers all investor relations queries
- A total of 18+ years experience in a commercial, complex medium or large organisation. This would include 5-7 years at a senior level and extensive experience in financial accounting and management accounting.
Desirable: Experience in an industrial manufacturing and / or multinational organization.
Specific Skills :
- Expert level of Finance and financial modelling
- Expert level of planning and control skills
- Sound knowledge of legal aspects of the role, basic manufacturing and trade finance.
- Sound understanding of all aspects of the business
- Deep understanding and experience in all commercial aspects in a multiple plant environment
- Team player
- Change Management
Job Offer :
- Excellent Remuneration for the right candidate
- Opportunity to be a change agent of a growing organization
- Excellent work culture
Contact - Jyoti Agrawal - +91 (0) 22 4236 3363
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.