Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:2620 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Chief Financial Officer - Packaging Industry (17-22 yrs)
Our client is a fast growing name in packaging Industry, based in Mumbai
Its a 600 - 800 cr group, We are looking for CFO for them, a senior leader
Few key KRAs :
- Finance and Commercial Operations, involving Revenue Recognition, Financial Planning, Analysis and Business Controls, Maximization of EBITDA, Enforcement of strong and robust Internal Controls, Treasury Operations, Business Transformation and Transition, Revenue Assurance and Risk Management.
- Formulating business strategies through robust financial planning and strategic utilization & optimal deployment of resources to achieve accelerated growth of revenues and audience, thereby maximizing cost effectiveness and profitability of operations.
- Ensuring statutory compliances in terms of indirect taxation and other statutory acts in line with mandatory enactments.
- Deft in designing corporate budget and implementing budgetary controls to enforce fiscal discipline across all functional areas.
- Ensuring optimum working capital management thru proper funding and timely investment of idle funds.
- Interact with the investor to maintain healthy relationship.
- Identifying quality improvements, risk and cost reduction opportunities leading to gains in efficiency and effectiveness through analysis of Financial and Non-Financial data on various surrogates of functional performance
Key strength :
- Strategic Planning Financial Management Resource Mobilization
- Customer Collections Project Management Credit Monitoring
- Business Process Re-engineering Treasury operations Leadership Skills
- Budgeting/ Internal Controls Fiscal Discipline Statutory Compliance
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications :
- At least 17+ years proven experience at a leadership level in an MNC/ manufacturing SCM setup industry
- CA / CS with/without law degree
Skills & Attributes :
- Proven track record of leading accounting and finance function
- Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus. simple reporting
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software (experience with QuickBooks not required, but preferred)
- Personal qualities of integrity, and credibility
- Technology savvy with a view to improving process and systems with new technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board or other outside partners
- Must have managed minimum 600/700 Cr Business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.