Chief Financial Officer - Online Gaming (10-14 yrs)
Function: FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring with CEO, Directors and department heads.
- Supervises investment and raising of funds for business.
- Studies, analyses and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Responsible for all financial and accounting systems and ensure its implementation through the team.
- Responsible for managing the cash flow, fund flows of the company spread across large network of locations. Able to present reports as per Indian GAAP and achieve quarterly & annual closure of accounts and present the MIS to the directors.
Treasury & Working Capital
- Responsible for ensuring that the funding for the capital expenditure and working capital for day to day operations is in place and is accurately measured and monitored and administered.
- Coordinates for tie-up the equity and be able to manage debt funding including raising of debts from various Banks and thereby maintain effective relationships with investors and bankers alike.
Risk Management for the Enterprise
- The firm being a front-end player for mobilization of savings, there are several risk-prone areas which the firms get exposed to. Should lead the integrated risk mitigation strategy covering cash/funding, securities around cash management, effective deployment of funds and manage high level of cash transactions, operational risks and other business risks including risks on debt.
- Will be a key support to Board of Directors to review performance of individual geographical regions and line of businesses. Should be innovative and shall come out with various management accounting processes to enable and develop some key indicators, which gives sense on financial and accounting system of the organization. Comparison of actual performance v/s budgeted performances evolve variances and ensure that operating units close in the variances are part of the responsibilities. Oversee accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place. Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
Systems & Processes
This firm operates in the ecosystem of high regulation, hence fundamentally systems and process relating to not only financial management but also extending to the operations of the bank, will be part of his responsibility. Has the responsibility to achieve high standards of reporting, transparency and disclosures in line with the requirement of regulators as well as to the requirement of the board.
Oversees the presentation and review of monthly reports including reconciliations with funders and, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management/ Leadership team as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
Responsible for the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets assuring all are in accordance with federal regulations.
Provides intellectual inputs in the areas of structuring of debt & equity instruments, valuation, reporting to the investors and continuously exploring areas of unlocking value for the firm. Oversees other corporate finance functions such as taxation, legal, audit & compliance.
Corporate compliance & Standards
To be the driving force in the development and promulgation of best practices, standards and codes of practice across whole range of finance; financial planning and Legal matters of the organization.
Build strong relationships and liaison with bankers, company lawyers, regulators, investors and other stakeholders.
Accounting & Reconciliation
To ensure correct and timely accounting of the expenses, implementation of GST Systems, revenues, assets, liabilities, provisions and accruals. To ensure a monthly reconciliation is performed for all the key accounts to ensure correctness of the numbers reported
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.