CEO & HR Consultant at HR Power
Views:6005 Applications:701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Chief Financial Officer - Milk Delivery Startup - CA (10-16 yrs)
- Delhi NCR based very well funded & successful startup which is in the Milk Delivery space. They offer other milk-based products including paneer, curd and ghee through its mobile app.
- Source milk directly from the farm, eliminating the middle men and allowing farmers to earn a premium. Has also invested in cold chain and quality testing infrastructure at the farmer's location. It is currently available in Delhi-NCR, Pune and Mumbai.
- They claim milk is tested on 75 parameters by an FSSAI-accredited lab.
- The company offers other milk-based products including paneer, curd and ghee through its mobile app. It is among the biggest milk-delivery startups with a daily supply of 15,000 litres, according to a TOI report.
- They are looking to hire an operational CFO who can look beyond the numbers and take into account a more holistic picture of how the business operates, not just the money that's going in and out. A person with strong grasp on the systems and processes of a business will have a greater understanding of what a company's numbers really mean. This can make all the difference when it comes to the long-term success of the business.
A tentative sketch of the JD of the CFO is here -
Qualifications & Experiences -
- Must be a Qualified CA with min 10-12 years of work experience
- Any experience in working in start-ups & fund raising would have a definite advantage
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions- Finance & related Business decision making.
Job Expectations -
- Building Finance Strategy, Planning Cost- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Flow
- Leading Finance Operations - Manage Vendor relationships, manage the full F&A Team
- Oversee Audit Function, Tax Strategies, Set-up and oversee the Company's Finance IT systems
- Analytical Ability, Business Understanding, Strategic thinking
- Performing Risk assessment & management
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash & liquidity risks.
- Manage Capital Request & budgeting processes
- Control and evaluate the organisation's Fund-raising plans and capital Structure
- Investor relations, Due diligence, Valuation Assessment, Tactical initiatives for finance
- Leading Compliance - Legal & Company's policies