Chief Financial Officer - Mfg (14-18 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is the 1000 plus crore US Multinational manufacturing business with a presence across 45 countries and employing more than 3,000 people. They are headquartered in Pune and have manufacturing plants across India. They are looking to hire a dynamic Chief Financial Officer to head up thier operations.
Job Description - Reporting directly to the Vice President - Finance based in the US and managing a team of 4 people, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the reconciliations, statutory compliance and US Gaap reporting
- Formulating the annual business planning, forecasting and estimates
- Exposure to taxation across Transfer Pricing and FEMA regulations
- Managing the working capital management, cash flow management and plant accounting
- In addition, you would be responsible to lead, motivate and mentor the people in the team.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Chartered Accountant with at least 14 years of post qualification experience in a manufacturing space. You have good experience and expertise in accounting function (US-GAAP ), financial management, taxation (Transfer pricing) and audit.You have excellent communication, analytical & negotiation skills and come across as a business leader ready to take on the next challenge.
What's on Offer - An opportunity to grow aggressively with a market leading business and work directly with the sales team to drive the business in India.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.